TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The granting of this registration shall not constitute a representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind or nature, express or implied, by the Township, or an official, or employee thereof, of the safety of any sign structure or its use and shall create no liability upon or cause of action against the Township, public official, or township employee for any damage or injury that may result pursuant thereto.
Sign shall comply with the following:
• Shall not be illuminated in any manner which causes undue distraction, confusion or hazard to vehicular traffic.
• No 360-degree flashing lights or strobe lights allowed.
• Shall not be erected or maintained on any lot which will in any way obstruct the view of any street, intersection, driveway, ingress, egress, or otherwise create a traffic hazard.
• Sign shall not exceed thirty-two (32) square feet in area.
• Sign shall only be permitted on any property to which the information or advertising on the temporary sign applies.
• Sign must comply with Article 8 of Summit Township Zoning Ordinance supplemental section 810.
Registration is valid for a period not to exceed forty-five (45) days from the date of installation. At the expiration of 45 days, portable signs must be removed from the property until the expiration of a six (6) month period. The portable sign may then be re-registered and used again for a period of 45 days during the next 6-month period. No portable sign shall remain on any property for more than 90 days during a full year.
Fee: No Fee