Posted: April 18, 2022 8:22 am
Summit Township Spring Clean Up 2022
SUMMIT RESIDENTS ONLY
Friday, May 13th 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 14th 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
8900 Old French Road
FREON ITEM PICKUP:
Residents may register for pick up of appliances containing Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners & dehumidifiers)
Fee is $10 for each item
Must register at the Township Municipal Building
1230 Townhall Road West, Erie, PA 16509
REGISTER NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, MAY 12th.
Items must be placed curbside by 7:00 a.m. on Friday May 13th and will be picked up on the 13th or 14th.
Residents may bring allowable items for drop off. Township personnel will be on hand to accept items, which must be generated solely from your household and not brought in from elsewhere.
All visitors will be required to show a photo driver’s license for proof of residency.
Residents are to remain in their vehicle and a township employee will unload allowable items.
(Please note some items require a CASH ONLY fee)
• Air Conditioners ($10 Freon fee)
• Appliances – (limited to two appliances per household. No duplicates of same appliance)
Refrigerators/Freezers with doors removed ($10 Freon fee)
Dehumidifiers ($10 Freon fee)
Washers (clothes and dish), dryers, stoves, hot water tanks
• Auto Parts (NO GAS TANKS)
• Automotive Batteries
• Demolition Waste – bathtubs, sinks, toilets, house doors and windows ONLY (no shingles, wood or blocks)
• TVs ($10 each, no broken glass)
• Electronics – computers, keyboards, monitors, etc.
• Furniture – mattresses, box springs, couch, chairs, dressers, tables
• Lawn Mowers/Roto-tillers/Snow blowers
• Metal Items (unlimited)
• Tires (TIRE FEE: $3 per tire OFF rim / $5 per tire ON rim. LIMIT 12 TIRES PER HOUSEHOLD.)
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
• No Bagged Material OF ANY KIND
• No Gasoline or Propane Tanks
• No Hazardous Waste OF ANY KIND
• No Household Garbage
• No Paint or Oil Cans
• No Vehicles
• No shingles, wood, or blocks (see allowable demolition waste)
Items not allowed will be turned away.
If you are unsure about a specific item, please call the Township at (814) 868-9686.