Residents may bring allowable items for drop off. Township personnel will be on hand to accept items, which must be generated solely from your household and not brought in from elsewhere.
All visitors will be required to show a photo driver’s license for proof of residency.
Residents are to remain in their vehicle and a township employee will unload allowable items.
(Please note some items require a CASH ONLY fee)
• Air Conditioners ($10 Freon fee)
• Appliances – (limited to two appliances per household. No duplicates of same appliance)
Refrigerators/Freezers with doors removed ($10 Freon fee)
Dehumidifiers ($10 Freon fee)
Washers (clothes and dish), dryers, stoves, hot water tanks
• Auto Parts (NO GAS TANKS)
• Automotive Batteries
• Demolition Waste – bathtubs, sinks, toilets, house doors and windows ONLY (no shingles, wood or blocks)
• TVs ($10 each, no broken glass)
• Electronics – computers, keyboards, monitors, etc.
• Furniture – mattresses, box springs, couch, chairs, dressers, tables
• Lawn Mowers/Roto-tillers/Snow blowers
• Metal Items (unlimited)
• Tires (TIRE FEE: $3 per tire OFF rim / $5 per tire ON rim. LIMIT 12 TIRES PER HOUSEHOLD.)