We are now partnering with Payment Services Network (PSN) to provide you with greater online access and increased payment options!
VIEW BILL OR AMOUNT DUE ONLINE (FREE Service)
You can now view your bill online regardless of how you chose to pay.
Opting out of receiving paper bills helps control costs and the environment.
3 EASY WAYS TO PAY
CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR WATER BILL ONLINE The first time you will need to register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps.
PAY BY PHONE*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
PAY BY MAIL OR IN PERSON
Our office is located on the first floor of the Summit Township Municipal Building, 1230 Townhall Road West, Suite 200, Erie, PA 16509
A secure drop box is located just to the right of the building’s front door. Please do not leave payments in the US Postal box on the side of the building.
*By paying online or by phone:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- A convenience fee of 3% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) will be added to credit/debit card payments
- A convenience fee of $1.10 will be added to checking/savings payments
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pay must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see the status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.