NEW ELECTRONIC SERVICES
VIEW BILL OR AMOUNT DUE ONLINE (FREE Service)
You can view your bill online as well as your current amount due. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
Please consider opting out of receiving paper bills to help reduce costs.
3 EASY WAYS TO PAY
CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR SEWER BILL ONLINE The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps.
PAY BY PHONE*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
PAY BY MAIL OR IN PERSON
The Summit Township Sewer Authority office is located at 8890 Old French Road, Erie PA 16509
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, excluding holidays.
Payments may be deposited anytime in the drop box located on the S.E. corner of the Sewer Authority building.
*By paying online or by phone:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- A convenience fee of 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) will be added to credit/debit card payments
- A convenience fee of $1.00 will be added to checking/savings payments
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
If you have questions about the amount of your bill or need service, call the Sewer Authority office at 814-868-4495.
Incorporated in 1968, a five-person volunteer board oversees the operation of the Summit Township Sewer Authority. A manager, two-person office staff, two system operators and Township employees as needed, are employed by the Sewer Authority. Service is provided to over 2,000 property owners. The system consists of nineteen (19) lift stations, 41.5 miles of gravity lines and 5.5 miles of force mains. Sewage treatment is accomplished using the Joint Transportation and Treatment Facilities in Millcreek Township and the City of Erie.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.